How To Get Away With Murder Explained

Hi there! 

This is my very first English blog post which is why I am feeling a little bit nervous. :)  Normally as a native Turkish speaker, English is my second language and my capability of comprehension in that language is not perfect as my mother tongue. Naturally, you can question why am I using English but it is really an interesting incident for me too. This blog has the same amount of  English speakers as Turkish! I couldn't perceive the reason but I am trying for sure. :)

p.s: Please forgive my grammatical faults because I will make tons of them throughout the post. However if you are a kind person and have a calm nature you can write my language usage mistakes so that I can improve. Thank you!

Let's move to the show.


"How To Get Away With Murder" is a legal drama which took along for 6 seasons. It contains mystery, thriller, crime etc. There is eight characters in starring. One law professor in Philadelphia University (Annalise Keating), five law students (Wes, Asher, Michaela, Laurel, Connor) and two employees of the law professor (Bonnie and Frank). In the first sequence of the series Annalise tells she will pick four bright students to work with her cases and give a trophy to whom has the best performance among them. In the end she picks five students and the story begins. 

Annalise's aspect of being a professor is definately different from the others but her obligations to her students are overlooked in the show, as a future educator it catched my eyes the most. Yet apart from that the show keeps its promise and meets enough crime and thriller need (maybe even more than enough :D). 



In each season, there is one major twisted murder and side of that our group defend several other defendants. The major plot has a possible tragic end and it is given slowly in each episode. Show, mostly using flashback metod to do that and it provides most of the mystery 

I'm in the middle of second season and it is going pretty well. :) It catches you and make you wonder about what will happen in the next episode. Sometimes you can lose your trust for entire humankind due to twists but do not hook up with it that much, it won't good for your sanity :D. 

So if you are into criminal and legal series you should give a chance to HTGAWM too! 

Stay healthy aaand see you! :)




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MERHABALAR Efendim!

Ergo Proxy Analizi - Anlamayanlar ve Yeniden İzlemek İsteyenler İçin..